What do you control?
and final budget.
All tasks are agreed
at the initial stage.
Payments just for the actual
When does it
- MVP projects
- Small businesses
- with a limited or fixed budget
- with an agreed timeframes
- with a clear requirements
What can you count on?
Requires minimum customer supervision.
No losses for the client and full provider’s responsibility.
Deadlines discussed on start between the customer and provider.
How it works for your business?
Fixed price allows understanding the development process, timelines, needed resources.
Determined requirements and goals
You know exactly which feature will be implemented upon completion of a certain period.
Fully implemented solutions
The development process, monitoring quality assurance are on the service provider's side.
How it happens:
- send your request
- sign NDA (if it’s required)
- get pre-estimation and risk analysis
- discuss project’s concept
- get project plan and final estimation
- sign an agreement
- start the development process
- design and development
- quality assurance and testing
- deployment and maintaining
- project review and completion