- Strong C/C++ knowledge and CS fundamentals (C++11/14);
- Understanding of design patterns;
- Сommonly used libraries and interfaces such as STL, boost; TCP/IP networking;
- Knowledge of multithreading programming;
- Experience of work with 2 or more various DMBS (SQL/ NoSQL) as administrator and developer.
Will be a plus
- VisualStudio 2015/2017;
- Cross platform development, code optimization skills;
- VS Projects / CMake;
- TDD (Google tests)
- Experience with library ACE;
- Experience of parsing various binary or text data;
- Knowledge of the network protocols;
- Experience in OpenSSL;
- Experience in C language, Java, Python, Bash;
- English: Pre-Intermediate and higher.
- Developing new code in C/C++ for multithreading, сross platform applications;
- Support, maintenance and refactoring of existing services and applications.
About the project
Developing solutions for information protection and access to various DMBS and other data storages.
Have a question? Ask HRs +38 067 578 6640