DevOps Engineer with Azure or Alibaba cloud
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a DevOps Engineer with Azure or Alibaba cloud.
Personal skills and qualifications
Required experience in:
- 3-7+ years of experience in software development;
- 3-5+ years of experience as a DevOps
- Experience in automating administrative tasks
- Solid Experience in administering Azure Cloud Platform (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD authentication) OR AWS/Ali baba cloud
- Skills working with ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Skills in setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Know how to manage, develop, and build CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc, subversion)
- Knowledge of source code versioning approaches (e.g. git-flow)
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C#, Java)
- Knowledge of assembly methods and testing tools
- Positive, can do approach. Out of the box thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel;
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ability to work well with little direct supervision;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities;
- True team player;
- Intermediate and high knowledge of English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash or Powershell)
- Understanding of the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP)
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, etc.)
- Automation of all kinds of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments, and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principle.