Embedded CNN developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need an Embedded CNN developer.
- Strong experience with embedded development
- Strong knowledge in machine learning and deep learning fundamentals;
- Strong knowledge C++;
- Experience in Computer Vision area (Image Segmentation, Object Detections, and classifications etc.)
- Experience working in Linux, Unix environments.
- Programming experience with the following frameworks: Tensorflow /Keras
Main task: Transfer, optimization, and development of core deep learning video analytics algorithms to EDGE platforms (ARM+CNN chips):
- Ambarella CVxx
- Google TPU
- Other EDGE CNN chips
We are searching for a fearless and talented personality to occupy the Embedded CNN developer position who will be engaged in developing new products based on machine learning and computer vision technologies: license plate recognition, vehicle detection, and classification Object detection and recognition, color recognition etc.
The person should be able to take the challenges and become a part of the deployed international team and will work closely with colleagues in different countries.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.