Full-Stack Java Developer with React
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Full-Stack Java Developer.
About the project
It is a web-based platform designed to accommodate all activities that take place along the claims journey:
- automation of the claims process;
- a complex and reliable repair calculation;
- professional service calculation based on manufacturers’ requirements
- 2-5 years of commercial experience in Java development including Java 8;
- Experience with Spring (IoC, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security, Spring Cloud);
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL, JPA/Hibernate;
- Experience with REST web services;
- Understanding of microservices architecture/having experience;
- Experience with Docker;
- Good knowledge of English (Intermediate and higher).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure;
- Experience with JMS/Kafka.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the company covers the cost);
- Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.