Full-stack Python developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior Full-stack Python developer!
– 3+ years of industry experience in a production web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning.
– 2+ years of experience with Ruby/Python/Node for a Linux environment.
– 1+ years of experience with React, Redux.
– Experience in owning scalable modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle: design, development, testing, monitoring.
– Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
– Experience with AWS. Experience working in a continuous integration environment; container orchestration (Docker, K8s) – advantage.
– A real passion for solving problems and delivering value.
– The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
– The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
– Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
– Take ownership of backend tasks for a growing SAAS product;
– design and implement the architecture, along with maintenance and monitoring.
– Collaborate with product managers to define the coming product iterations, taking into account technical challenges and gap between product-market fit.
– Build APIs and background services in Ruby/Python that: Integrate with external platforms Scrape and analyze content from the web Integrate with internal machine learning services.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.