Lead for the .NET department team
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Lead for the .NET department team.
About the role
We work on projects from different business domains:
Fintech, Logistic, Healthcare, Business Apps, Telecommunications, e-Commerce, Science etc.
We have projects from scratch, as well as projects that are already being developed and you can join the team.
Your skills and expertise:
- 5+ years in development
- Experience with Lead activity
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET WebApi, EntityFramework, DI, REST, OpenApi
- Good knowledge Azure Services
- Experience in configuring CI/CD using Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge with MSSQLServer
- Good knowledge JS, Typescript
- Experience with Project Management tools (Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles участие в проектах и обязанности н
- Upper-Intermediate English Level
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Angular / React / Vue
- Experience with Serverless applications
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Agile Methodology (namely Scrum framework)
- Identifing system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Designing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Providing and verifying both project-level and task-level estimates
- Раrtіcіраting іn desіgn revіew, cоde revіews, аnd рrоduct demоs
- Overseeing developers and evaluate their performance
Additional duties in department:
- Leadership/Mentorship of the team
- Review CV of candidates
- Candidate’s interviews
- Estimation of a new projects
- Code review
- Conducting Perfomance review
- One-to-one meetings with team members.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.