Lead .Net/Senior.NET developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Lead .Net/Senior.NET developer.
This project will consist of 5 teams working in parallel on a 15-month long project (and more). Each of these teams consist of 1 BA, 4 DEVS, and 1 QA, the projects will be run using Scrum methodology, using Test Driven Development (TDD). These teams will be working to rewrite the legacy ERP web native application and build a web-based modular app. This Project will include the following modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Deals, Pricing, Transportation, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Control, Order Entry, Purchasing, Production, Commissions, Producers Payroll, and Sales Budgets.
- 5+ years of software development according to development standards;
- Experience with Web API to create RESTFUL Web service;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Proficient in C# OO Development and Design Patterns;
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience with N-Tier Architectures such as MVC, MVVM, and service-oriented architectures;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Stored Procedures;
- Knowledge and/or experience with ASP.NET Core;
- Experience with IIS and .NET Assemblies;
- Experience with Microservices.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.