Middle Automation QA Engineer (LatAm)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle Automation QA Engineer (LatAm).
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
Project Duration: 6 months +
- At least two years of experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with QA automation, Selenium, Cypress, Jasmine, Jest
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Curiosity; a desire to know how the tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
English level: Intermediate
Nice to Have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.