Middle C++ Cloud Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle C++ Cloud Developer.
About the client:
The leading global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry.
Client`s company develops the award-winning iGO Navigation Engine, which is flexible, designed for automotive use, and assists in prototyping and developing proofs of concept, whether it’s navigation, connectivity, HMI, or the complete in-car experience.
For deep integration, he configures his technology to communicate with the car sensors, the surrounding environment (ADAS), smartphones, and the cloud.
The client provides map updates and the latest map guarantee through a variety of options, including incremental updates, over-the-air updates, end-user solutions, and partner solutions. This way, end users are guaranteed that their software, maps, and content are accurate, effective, and easy to keep fresh.
- Develop and maintain cloud services and microservices
- Design high-efficiency algorithms and data structures for cloud navigation and routing services
- Participate in architectural and technical decisions
- Ensure high software quality by
- Creating unit and component tests
- Using static and dynamic code analyzer tools
- 3 years of relevant experience in C++ development, STL containers, algorithms
- Experience in design patterns
- Experience in Cloud development
- Solid understanding of mathematics, graph theory
- Experience in interface design and software architecture design
- Active command of English
- Creativity, a high level of independence