Middle Java Developer (Lithuania)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle Java Developer (Lithuania).
About the project:
- Working experience in Java 8 or above;
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Apache Kafka;
- Solid experience with Microservices;
- Experience with test automation tools like JUnit, Mockito, and Selenium;
- AWS certified;
- Experience in NoSQL/PLSQL;
- Working experience in RESTful web services;
- Experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing Docker or Kubernetes;
- Excellent communication skills are highly appreciated.
- Design, code, and implement highly scalable and reliable web-based applications;
- Coordinate with other team’s architects, engineers, and vendors as necessary;
- Deliver all phases of development work from initial kick-off, technical setup, application development, and support;
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges;
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and deliver continuous improvement;
- Work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues;
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team;
- Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for testing and team feedback.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the company covers the cost);
- Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speak directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.