Strong Middle React Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Middle React Developer.
About the project
This product is three years old and quickly gaining a reputation around the world for our best in class OTT platform. Working with a large variety of customers, from Afghanistan to the US, Philippines and the UK to the Middle East.
Also have a variety of type of clients. From Robbie Lyle, one of the biggest YouTube football influencers in the world, to the biggest broadcaster and content producer in the Philippines with millions of users globally.
Data is showing that our platform delivers real value to customers. Once on our platform, clients commercial metrics are improved dramatically.
We have doubled our revenue every year and are on course for doubling again this year. Financially secure and successful.
You will be working as a small, high-functioning team led by the CTO from London (active in development and developer management). We have a distributed, fully remote workforce, mainly Ukrainian nationals.
Your skills and expertise:
- Experience in Front-End development 3+ years
- Experience with GraphQL/REST API
- Knowledge of WebSocket implementation
- Experience in optimization of application, good knowledge how to do it
- Proficiency with design patterns
- Knowledge how to use SOLID principles in FE development
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies