Middle/Senior Angular Developer (Poland)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior Angular Developer.
About the Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
- Proficiency in Angular;
- Sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience;
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision, collaborating with other engineers;
- Strong organizational skills;
- English level: Intermediate+.
- Write-tested, idiomatic, and documented Angular;
- Perform code review;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, etc.;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Constantly strive to increase your skills and qualifications.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.