Automation QA Engineer with German
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer who speaks German.
- 4+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing
- 3+ year of relevant experience in Automated Testing
- deep practial knowledge and significant practical experience in the test methodology and principals (e.g. testing types, levels, techniques, etc.)
- deep knowledge in test risk management
- deep knowledge in estimation process and methodology
- proficient understanding of REST methodology, deep knowlage in net protocolds(e.g. http, soap, json-rpc, jraphQl etc.)
- good undersandind Data Base principals and having experiance with SQL or noSql.
- deep knowlage in java OR python OR js
- deep knowledge in design patterns and test auth patterns, understanding of good code style concept
- good understanding of SOLID principals
- broad experiance with UI\UX testing
- deep understanding of different data formats e.g. XML, json, html etc.
- experiance with test frameworks (java: Junit, testNg; OR python: pytest; OR JS: protractor, noghtwatch) or similar
- deep knowlage in webdriver ( Selenium OR Playwright)
- good experiance with more than one http client (java: RestAssured, httpClent, okhttp, SpringTemplate; OR python: request)
- knowledge\experience in CI\CD process and concept.
- understanding of Docker concept or virtual PC
- German: intermediate+ level
- English: intermediate+ level
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.