Bridge System Engineer
CHI Software - a global software development company (Ukraine origin) with more than 500 engineers, and representative offices in the USA, Cyprus, Israel and Japan (Kobe) announce the new role of Bridge System Engineer with a permanent location in Japan.
- Participation in pre-sale activities with Japanese customers (tech stack definition, work decomposition, estimation and validation, proposal negotiation)
- Ensuring that all project requirements are properly understood by team members.
- Architecture designing, collaboration with on-site System Architect, system technical documentation, consultation, and ensuring that all parties involved are well informed and performing well.
- Code review and team performance validation.
- Participation in ongoing projects as a communicator between CHI Software’s engineering team members (online meetings, slack channel communication) and Customer.
- Participation in international exhibitions in Japan as a company Tech Lead representative.
- Native Japanese (male/female)
- Master degree in IT is a must (back end development experience will be an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Upper intermediate/Fluent English is a must.
- At least 2 year experience at the relevant roles within Japanese enterprises or offshore development companies.
- Working Schedule: 10 am-7 pm ( Japanese time), negotiable.
- Remote work
- Monthly Salary – depending on the technological skills and gained experience