The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Flutter Lead to join our team!
- 3+ years experience in Flutter and Dart;
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of native IOS apps ;
- Good knowledge of main OOP principles, design patterns;
- Experience in IOS SDK, Swift Core;
- Knowledge of SQLite/Core Data;
- Understanding of source control systems;
- Knowledge of CI/CDs;
- Ability to explore and drive new ideas and technologies, think and learn independently;
- Good knowledge of English (Intermediate or higher).
- Supporting team technical development;
- Conducting an interview for new candidates;
- Conducting Performance Reviews for the team members;
- Conducting mentoring procedures.
About the Team:
Our Flutter department is the youngest in the company, the team consists of 8 developers and Tech Lead. All members are of diverse levels ranging from Junior to Senior, as a rule, they are experienced in Android, iOS or Web native development. Our developers have extensive commercial experience in the IT field, from 2 to 6 years of work.
Every year we launch an internship program for beginners in all areas, where more experienced professionals share their knowledge. Part of the team are graduates of our internship programs who are of Middle/Senior level.
We are established in the following domains:
Fintech, E-commerce, Telecommunications, Social, Retail, also we have experience in projects with devices, BLE devices. Projects of different scales, both with small teams of 1-10 developers and with 10-100 developers.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies