Full-stack Developer (Node.js+React.js)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Full-stack Developer (Node.js+React.js).
- 3+ years in commercial NodeJS development;
- 2+ years in commercial React.js development;
- Good knowledge of OOP basics;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol, request/response, DNS, full request life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of ES6;
- Strong knowledge of Promises;
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational and noSQL storages;
- Commercial experience in any MongoDB/ PostgreSQL/ MySQL/ Oracle;
- Experience in any Redis/Memcache;
- Commercial experience in Git, Mercurial, Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience in any cloud services AWS/ Heroku/ Google/ Azure;
- English Level intermediate or higher.
- Experience with Nest.js;
- Familiarity with GraphQL;
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of blockchain technology.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.