Golang Developer - Hot
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Golang Developer.
About the project
The platform is a unique combination of conversational AI and automation, letting people be people by focusing on answers versus tasks.
About The Role
We are looking for an individual to help lead the development of new services and features on the platform to enable customers to automate their business processes. You should be comfortable leading discussions, formulating architecture, and clearly explaining design choices. Once a solution is architected, you should be capable of driving the implementation alongside a team of talented engineers.
This role requires deep expertise in distributed systems, scalability, and performance. This role also offers the unique opportunity to prototype new services and help with the integration of 3rd party partner services. You should be capable of balancing system tradeoffs such as latency, availability, and compute. Interest or experience in conversational technologies and NLP is preferred.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of development experience
- Golang programming skills
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Experience in cloud computing and microservices architecture
- Track record of API and framework development
- Experience developing backend systems or infrastructure
- Experience with backend orchestration systems (e.g., Kubernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases
- Experience or interest in conversational engines and NLP
- BS CS/EE or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with at least an intermediate level of written and verbal English
- Hands-on, self-starter, results-focused
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.