Middle C# Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle C# Developer.
The Guardian Games is a world’s first in theme park entertainment. This interactive game connects players directly with the park as they progress through their own role play story that goes beyond a standard mobile app. Players will interact with highly themed game stations located around the park and level up towards earning opportunities allowing them to have real-world influences on their surroundings. The game is fully integrated with all aspects of the theme park, from live entertainment, thematic props, and even retail.
Technology Description: Leveraging a distributed nodal architecture guests will take part in integrated mini games ranging from depth tracking-based exploration games, scavenger hunts and controller based gameplay. Guests are identified through RFID-based wearables and lanyards and accounts are associated to an optional mobile phone application that’s front end is mirrored in in-park kiosk units.
Your skills and expertise:
- Microsoft C# development experience
- Microsoft .NET Core knowledge
- .NET Architecture
- RESTful Web Services
- Relational Databases, Unstructured Databases, SQL and LINQ
- Visual Studio
- Unit Testing
- Source Control such as GIT
- Experience with the Unity 3D game engine
- Experience of Single Page Application using React, Angular or similar JS framework
- Python, IronPython
- Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- NoSQL Databases
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies