Middle Data Engineer - Closed
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle Data Engineer
About the project:
We aim to revolutionize billing and payment processing in workers’ compensation, property & casualty, and group health industries through innovative products. We serve as a technology partner for leading insurance companies, bill review firms, and more, offering solutions like eBilling and eRemittance. Our industry expertise and extensive network connect over 5,000 insurance payers with 1,500,000 providers nationally.
- Strong background in data engineering;
- Proficiency in data preparation techniques with practical experience;
- Database design expertise, including proficiency in SQL and data modeling;
- Expertise with Snowflake; Oracle Cloud experience;
- Familiarity with Embarcadero ER/Studio database modeling tool, encompassing reverse engineering and database update processes;
- English proficiency at an upper-intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the insurance industry or related fields;
- Knowledge of electronic billing and remittance processes;
- Familiarity with emerging data management technologies and practices in the insurance sector.
- Conceptualize and design stable, reliable, and efficient databases;
- Customize databases based on specific requests and conduct thorough testing;
- Resolve database-related issues and malfunctions as they arise;
- Collaborate closely with developers to enhance applications and establish best practices;
- Collect and analyze user requirements while identifying opportunities for new features;
- Provide robust data management support to end-users.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.