Middle NLP Engineer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle NLP Engineer!
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) area, i.e. tf-idf, word embedding, word2vec, Transformers;
- Good knowledge in Machine Learning i.e. random forest, xgboost, clustering algorithms, dimensionality reduction (PCA, t-SNE). A good foundation in basic statistics and linear algebra;
- Strong Python knowledge;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Python data analyses ecosystem (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, etc.);э
- Strong practical experience with NLP frameworks: fast Text, spaCy;
- Experience with the following neural network architectures: LSTM, GRU and other RNN-based;
- Strong practical experience with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, MXNet, Tensorflow, or Keras;
- Upper-intermediate level of English mandatory.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in AWS and Google Cloud;
- Experience with Gensim
About the project:
Planned software is a tool that checks a customer’s text in the English language and defines whether this text contains non-inclusive lexica or not. These lexica include words and phrases which show treats people unfairly, insult, or excludes a person or group of person. A Developing Tool will identify such non-inclusive lexica and propose to customers more cultural, kind, and inclusive replacements.