Middle/Senior React Developer (Poland)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle React Developer (Poland).
About the project:
It combines advanced data science techniques – such as machine learning and deep neural networks – with modeling, analysis, and visualization through its SaaS-based Dimension platform, to enable real-time data-driven decision-making in complex and multidimensional environments. This optimizes resources, avoids disruptions, and saves costs. Current team: around 7 people on the front end – planning to replace 3 team members with Ukrainian developers; and around 5 people on the backend (Python).
- Experience in Front-End development of 3+ years;
- Experience with GraphQL/REST API;
- Knowledge of WebSocket implementation;
- Experience in optimization of applications, good knowledge of how to do it;
- Proficiency with design patterns;
- Knowledge of how to use SOLID principles in FE development.
- Front-end development.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.