Middle/Senior AQA Engineer (Java)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior AQA Engineer (Java)
The customer has product lines include devices for building “video/audio/usb over IP” solutions. As part of the project team you will create micro-service based web application from scratch. The purpose of the application is to provide control center and dashboard, which will enable end-users to configure parameters and multiplexing between video/audio encoders and decoders, monitor current state of the devices. Web application will auto-discover encoders/decoders available on the LAN and make corresponding configurations via REST API and, in some cases, via other proprietary protocols.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance, automation QA experience on commercial projects;
- Proven expertise in Java Automation;
- Experience of working with Selenium and Appium;
- Web UI and mobile app test automation experience;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience of working with global/distributed teams;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Work in Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability/willingness to learn new technologies/frameworks;
- Intermediate spoken level of English.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.