Senior AQA Engineer (Java)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior AQA Engineer (Java)
Work days: Sunday-Thursday
Work hours: 9 am – 6 pm Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) time zone
At least 4+ years in Java
At least 2+ years in Appium
Experience in FinTech or E-commerce
Location: Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Spain
We are looking for a detail-oriented Test Automation Engineers for different levels, including senior, with creative thinking; those, who are ready to challenge themselves in a process of providing new testing solutions.
Professional skills and qualification:
– Ability to properly in details define Test Cases after specification review;
– Ability to create/update manual Test Cases and perform qualitative manual testing;
– Ability to create/update automated (FIT, XML) Test Cases based on the defined ones. Knowledge of SQL;
– Ability to perform load and performance testing, including test plans creation/update/results analysis (JMeter);
– Strong analytical skills and ability to qualitatively review specifications and clarify uncertain questions with Business Analysts;
– Work organization and reporting skills;
– Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
– Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Additional sills and qualification required for the higher position:
– Experience in web application testing;
– Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
– Knowledge of any OOP language;
– Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
– Autonomous and independent work.
As an advantage:
– Azure cloud services usage experience;
– Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
– Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
– ISTQB certificate.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
– Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
– Run test scripts and analyze/report results, incl. automated and manual testing (80/20);
– Follow good development practices creating new test solutions;
– Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
Additional information about the project:
We strongly believe that through our Digital Bank powered by AI, we will be able to contribute positively to the development and growth of the Kingdom’s ambition towards more financial literate society to succeed in a thriving economy:
By introducing to the market the latest technologies, we will accelerate innovation in the country and contribute to the development
By introducing smart financial solutions, we will accelerate the digitization of banking sector and help to reach a cashless society;
By providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy;
By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion;
By using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.