Middle/Senior AQA Python Engineer (USA)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior AQA Python Engineer (USA).
About the client:
Our client is looking for extraordinary talent with a passion for innovation and quality. You will continuously design creative ways to break software and identify potential bugs. You will be responsible for driving the test development of services and distributed systems. As a QA Engineer, you will be an agile architect in designing, developing, and supporting the most visible Internet-scale features and infrastructures.
Project Duration: 6 months +
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 2-4 years of related practical experience;
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools (Selenium, Python or any programming language, Appium, JIRA, STLC, Test Management tool –ALM , Zephyr);
- Knowledge of relational databases/SQL;
- Experience working with client-server architectures and automation;
- Experience working with black box/grey box testing;
- Evidence of exceptional ability;
- Intermediate or higher English level.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies;
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage;
- Should be able to do both functional and Automation;
- Write backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs;
- Develop frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium and Python;
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry-standard tools;
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases;
- Good knowledge of Web/UI testing;
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications, and test suites;
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing engineering best practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular tech-talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.