Senior Python AQA Engineer (Europe)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior Python AQA Engineer.
- At least 5 years of testing experience (2+ yrs of embedded systems testing);
- Comfortable working in both manual and automated Testing tasks;
- Experience working on test automation development;
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems testing;
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system, command line;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Should be able to write & maintain functional and non-functional test cases & system level test cases;
- Ability to write detailed test protocols based on product requirements and features;
- Ability to set up a test environment and implement test protocols using standard open source tools, including authoring and running test scripts;
- Technical writing (test plan documents);
Will be a plus:
- Automation skills with Python;
- CI/CD integration for automated smoke tests (Azure DevOps pipelines);
- Familiarity with product life cycle development.
- Review and understand the product and all of its requirements;
- Write the test plan and test protocol based on the requirements;
- These define the tests that will be performed and documented to prove that the completed product complies with the requirements;
- Use Microsoft Azure DevOps to document and track tests and test results;
- Write the documents for the test plan and protocol (using the data entered into DevOps);
- Run the test protocol and prepare the test reports;
- Use DevOps to record test results and to create bug reports for problems that need to be fixed;
- Work with the developers to fix any problems discovered during testing;
- When bugs are fixed, re-test to confirm that they are fixed;
- Possibly to develop and implement test automation (it hasn’t been defined by the customer yet).
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.