Middle/Senior AQA (Python)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Middle/Senior AQA (Python).
- QA experience in web app testing (automation and manual);
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience in Selenium;
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD pipelines;
- Intermediate+ English level;
- Experience in Linux-based SW testing is a huge plus;
- Experience in AWS (Lambda, S3, DynamoDB) is a huge plus.
- Create and maintain the test cases/test plans;
- Provide automated and manual testing of software releases (including API and web testing);
- Assist in the development of test infrastructure;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders by Scrum methodology.
Project: this is a vending machine for different kinds of goods.
The goal is: to make a full cycle development – cloud on Python and AWS; front-end – a couple of portals on Angular selling statistics (of selling those goods) and devices/ infrastructure management; device part – which contains 3 parts: vending machine itself; screen with targeted advertisement; AI ML camera.
Back end: Python; Lambdas, Lambda layers, DynamoDB, API Gateway, SNS queues, CloudWatch, EventBridge, serverless deployment.
IoT Core – MQTT; Front end: Angular, Typescript, Node.js, Rxj.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.