QA Middle Manual Engineer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need QA Middle Manual Engineer.
- General IT qualification and IT experience;
- Experience in testing more than 2 years;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Strong knowledge of different types of testing;
- Strong test cases creation experience;
- Strong knowledge of test documentation and cases when it should be used;
- Experience with Scrum-oriented team;
- SQL syntax understanding;
- Basics: HTTP, SQL, HTML, XML/JSON;
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate or higher).
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.