Middle/Senior QA Engineer with TOSCA
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Middle/Senior QA Engineer
- Experience in automated testing with one or more test automation tools and frameworks: Selenium, UFT, TOSCA, Rational Robot, etc.
- Hands-on technical expertise in programming, development tools and methodologies and system protocols;
- Understanding of database concepts and good knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with API testing (SOAP and/or REST);
- Experience in business requirements analysis and test case design using Test Case management tools: ALM, TFS, JIRA plug-ins, etc.
- Ability to document defects and track them to resolution using defect management tools: JIRA, Quality Center, TFS, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering, or related field preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Software Development and/or Quality Assurance;
- If your experience or qualifications are similar to our ideal of a successful candidate, please consider applying.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the company covers the cost);
- Opportunity to work with microservices and a lot of modern technology;
- Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.