Sales Executive (Barcelona, Spain)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Sales Executive (Barcelona, Spain).
CHI Software is a global technology company shaping the future through innovation. We have delighted our clients for over 16 years, and it’s hundreds of startups and enterprises well-known and yet not. Our cooperation is always a win-win strategy. We empower clients with our engineering capabilities; they grow their businesses.
Our talented team of software developers, business analysts, architects, and UI/UX designers is passionate about Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT. CHI Software’s success comes from care; we love working with our clients worldwide to overcome challenges, create comprehensive solutions, and deliver exceptional products.
About the role:
We have just opened an office in Barcelona, Spain and are seeking a Sales Executive who can grow a business.
We need someone who strives to deliver the best customer experience in every aspect of the relationship and is committed to providing real, measurable value for the business.
We value personality, drive, and passion over years of sales experience. Self-motivation, a proactive approach to sales, and excellent management skills are on top of our list.
It is an opportunity to become a part of a growing team and see and experience the impact of your work.
- 5+ years of experience in business development and sales;
- Successful track record of end-to-end deals and projects;
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with key partners;
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills;
- Ability to effectively manage budgets and resources;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to travel as needed for business development;
- Solid English proficiency.
- Identify and pursue new fast-moving business opportunities, including commercial opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations;
- Working with the leadership team to develop and implement a strategic business development plan;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners;
- Oversee the management of existing business development activities and projects;
- Managing customer relationships pre-sale and post-sale;
- Recognizing scalable revenue-driving opportunities through partnerships;
- Working closely with the tech team to manage customers’ expectations and ensure successful customer implementation and delivery;
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences;
Also, you will get the following:
- Competitive compensation and motivating bonuses;
- Strong marketing support with pre-sale and brand awareness on the market;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences, exhibitions, road shows, and other large-scale events;
- Free training and certification attainment;
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
Why CHI Software?
- AI Excellence Award in 2022;
- Confirmed status of a Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Confirmed ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications;
- Four new offices in 2022 in Kobe (Japan), Florida (USA), Barcelona (Spain), and Krakow (Poland);
- Participation in significant tech conferences in Tokyo, Kobe (Japan), and London (UK) with the booth and visited more than 15 conferences in 6 countries;
- The New York Times, BBC, Hackernoon, and other popular media platforms wrote about us.