The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Scrum Master.
Web app/ free tool to help small businesses and solopreneurs beat their competition at the SEO and content marketing games.
• 2+ years of practical experience in the role of Scrum Master
• Strong understanding of different frameworks – Agile (Scrum, Kanban), and understanding of traditional patterns (Waterfall);
• Advanced knowledge of JIRA, boards, metrics, and administration
• Intelligence tools desirable, such as EazyBI, Google Data Studio, or equivalent
• Ability to track dimensions such as Velocity, Team Strength, Capacity and so on
• Experience in Scrum processes establishment with further adjustments
• Good skills in leadership, team building and motivating, communication, cultural awareness, and negotiating
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English