Secuirty Architect Engineer - Hot
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Security Architect Engineer.
Wireless Car is on a mission to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry, infusing over 100 million cars with digital services that enable smart mobility. We work with industry leaders like Volkswagen, Volvo, and Jaguar Land Rover to make driving safer, more sustainable, and connected. Join us in the driver’s seat of this exciting journey.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented and experienced Security Architect to join our team in ensuring the delivery of secure services to our global customers. In this role, you will lead the security efforts within one of our customer programs, defining the security architecture of our solutions based on requirements collected from internal stakeholders and clients. Your role involves managing security risk, collaborating with the central cybersecurity team, and supporting operational security teams.
- Deep understanding of IT security and the tools & technology required for implementation.
- Experience in conducting IT security reviews and risk assessments.
- Proficiency in risk analysis, management, and treatment.
- Ability to develop, analyze, and implement security features.
- Experience with assessing security vulnerabilities and managing incidents.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC.
- Familiarity with security standards ISO 27001, NIST 800-53.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, primarily on AWS.
- Lead security efforts in a customer program to ensure the delivery of secure services.
- Define security architecture based on requirements from internal stakeholders and clients.
- Manage security risk and collaborate with central cybersecurity and operational security teams.
- Support DevOps teams in implementing security measures.
- Conduct IT security reviews and risk assessments of solutions.
- Analyze and implement security features.
- Assess security vulnerabilities and manage incidents.
- Familiarity with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Understanding of security standards, including ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular tech talks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.