Senior JS AQA Engineer (Europe)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior JS AQA Engineer (Europe).
About the project:
When you join our team, you’ll immerse in a culture where teammates support each other to achieve better results. We believe that together we are better and can devise brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience with enterprise-level test result documentation;
- Background in designing and implementing testing frameworks;
- Expertise in test automation tools such as JMeter, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI;
- Understanding of web services testing practices;
- Proficiency in backend automation testing;
- Skills in using version control tools (GIT/TFS/SVN);
- Competency in bug-tracking systems like JIRA, HP ALM, and others;
- Awareness of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Capability to work in a complex or distributed environment;
- English level: Advanced (C1-C2).
- Design, develop and implement automated tests and frameworks;
- Review product requirements, design, and functional specifications to prepare automated test cases;
- Collaborate with product line stakeholders to develop strategies and frameworks relating to their emerging demands;
- Work closely with team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products;
- Take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, its schedule, and prioritization;
- Support building of test processes, environments, and scripts;
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the automation of test cases for regression testing and system load testing.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.