Senior .NET Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Senior .NET Developer.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience;
- Experience setting the bar for documentation, coding standards, and testing Good. knowledge Azure Services;
- A working knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Experience with Microservices and Containerization (a must-have!);
- Experience with C#, .Net Core technologies in a fast-paced production environment;
- Good knowledge JS, Typescript;
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) and with NoSQL;
- Experience with concurrency, multi-threading and event-driven architectures;
- Intermediate+ English Level;
Will be a plus:
- Solid understanding of the latest .NET frameworks.
- Experience with AWS (a big plus – Azure would also work if they are willing to learn AWS).
- CI/CD experience (preferably with Jenkins).
- Solid understanding of using Docker (build and deploy).
- Understanding and familiarity with Containers.
- Familiarity with DataDog and linking new services with APM.
- Identifing system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Designing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Providing and verifying both project-level and task-level estimates
- Раrtіcіраting іn desіgn revіew, cоde revіews, аnd рrоduct demоs;
- Overseeing developers and evaluate their performance
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Regular techtalks and professional development;
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies;