Senior .NET Developer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior .Net Developer.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project works with the development of a system for accounting for the income/outcome of inventory (mainly books/textbooks/inventory for students).
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Deep expertise in and experience with back-end technologies (3+ years of experience)
- Experience using AWS and Microservices
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Hands-on experience with .Net 6
- Quick learner and team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Performance optimization and tuning, as well as understanding of security
- Own product features back-end development. You will work together with front-end developers in a horizontal team
- Continuously improve existing workflow and standards
- Actively participate in a Service Guild (a union of back end developers from all horizontal teams); share findings and best practices (frameworks, libraries)
- Deliver quality work in high-security and high-performance environments
- Care about DevOps, performance, security, and testing
Advantages of Working:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any our Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at us means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments