Senior Outbound/Email Marketing Manager
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior Outbound Marketing Manager.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior B2B Outbound Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing outbound marketing campaigns that drive leads and revenue growth.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B outbound marketing.
- Experience developing and executing outbound marketing campaigns that drive leads and revenue growth.
- Strong analytical skills with experience analyzing campaign performance data.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with UK and US markets
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns through email to drive leads and revenue growth.
- Build Customer Journey maps to enable Content development tied to the stages and DMU Personas.
- Grow and maintain the Contact base.
- Develop and maintain segmentation and personalization strategies for targeted cohorts.
- Work closely with the Sales and Delivery team to ensure alignment on messaging and lead generation goals.
- Manage the development of marketing collateral, including case studies, whitepapers
- Analyze campaign performance, and report weekly and monthly results. Optimize campaigns for maximum impact and ROI.
Why CHI Software?
- AI Excellence Award in 2022;
- Confirmed status of a Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Confirmed ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications;
- Four new offices in 2022 in Kobe (Japan), Florida (USA), Barcelona (Spain), and Krakow (Poland);
- Participation in significant tech conferences in Tokyo, Kobe (Japan), and London (UK) with the booth and visited more than 15 conferences in 6 countries;
- The New York Times, BBC, Hackernoon, and other popular media platforms wrote about us.