Senior Project Manager - Hot
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Senior Project Manager.
We are proud to be a global leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Our commitment to product and technology leadership is backed by substantial investments in user-focused product development, providing professional end-users with the most effective and efficient solutions. Our products and services are distributed worldwide through various sales channels.
About the role:
In this role, you will work in an international cross-functional environment with interactions across R&D, purchasing, manufacturing, and compliance. As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will range from managing product improvements and addressing quality issues, to handling larger projects, including product variants, substantial updates, and production transfers between factories. You will lead a team comprising design engineers, product management, purchasing, and manufacturing from project initiation to completion. Your role will encompass the traditional project management tasks of team leadership, project planning, execution, monitoring, reporting to the steering team, and ensuring process compliance.
- 5 years of project management experience, particularly in product development.
- Proficiency in working within a cross-functional environment.
- Strong project management skills, including planning and communication.
- High level of drive and a structured approach to work.
- Practical experience in using project management tools (MS Project, Redmine, JIRA, etc.).
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.