Tech Recruiter (with experience in the EU market)
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too.
And now we need a Technical Recruiter who will be in charge of hiring in Europe.
What do we expect from the future colleague:
- At least 2 years of successful experience as a full-cycle recruiter;
- International hiring expertise: proven experience in staffing in the EU and knowledge of the EU IT market;
- Work experience in an outsourcing/outstaffing company or recruiting agency;
- Experience managing a variety of sourcing tools and job boards;
- Proficiency using ATS systems and sourcing tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills;
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, follow-up, and time management skills;
- Intermediate+ English level.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Involving in searching and hiring engineers in Europe for our various projects and customers;
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and owning all aspects of the operational recruiting process: defining jobs and specs, sourcing, screening, running the recruiting process, negotiating, and closing;
- Developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates for our departments;
- Providing feedback, suggestions, and input to Chief Recruiting Officer and the team to improve the effectiveness of the recruitment process in the organization
About the Recruitment Team:
- We are a team of 8 recruitment specialists with 35+ years of total experience 😉
- At the moment, we are involved in the full recruitment cycle;
- Recently we’ve launched Talent Sourcing Internship. The best graduates will join our team as Talent Sourcers and will be responsible for finding suitable candidates;
- We use CleverStaff and Jira to save candidates’ profiles and share info with departments;
- Also, we use paid search channels and Premium Linkedin if needed;
- We work remotely and use Skype, Teams, etc. for our daily communication.
Our interview process:
- Pre-screen with Recruiter (30-60 min)
- English check (5-10 min)
- Interview with Chief Recruitment Officer (1 hour)
- Offer 🙂
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (fixed rate plus bonuses);
- Flexible working schedule and remote work;
- Career and professional growth;
- Covered rest period (20 business days+ 5 days off);
- Free English classes;
- Friendly atmosphere.