Mobile AI is already changing the application market worldwide. Only in 2020, it reached over 2 billion dollars, and this number is expected to grow 5 times by 2026. So, we can state that mobile Artificial Intelligence is not a temporary trend but a promising area for business development. Our previous article demonstrated how this innovative tech is used in...
The role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in customer experience (CX) has been talked about for years. However, opinions about the importance and effectiveness still need to be clarified. Therefore, I suggest looking into it in more detail and discussing it with a first-hand element.
Artificial Intelligence in Customer Experience: Introduction and Trending Stats
The AI customer experience aims to provide a seamless, intelligent, and enriching user experience through technology (including Machine Learning).
In the sales world, 80% of customers say they are more inclined to buy from brands that deliver a customized experience. Using AI, you can help your users create that reality, right?
– In 2022, Gartner predicted that companies would implement an average of 35 AI-based technologies into their business processes. At the same time, 70% of this budget will be associated with Machine Learning and messaging at the human-bot level.
– 63% of people use AI-driven services like chatbots without knowing. With the technology constantly improving, that number may rise.
– A whopping 99% of Fortune 1000 companies are investing in Big Data and AI, and another 91.9% are accelerating their investment pace.
– By 2035, AI is expected to increase corporate profitability by 38%, according to Accenture.
Therefore, is there a way you can improve your brand’s user engagement, retention, and conversion rate by using AI to improve the customer experience? I decided to ask the AI chatbot ChatGPT the direct subject of our research. Here is what came out of it.
Interviewing Artificial Intelligence
I bet you have noticed news and posts on ChatGPT, haven’t you? Generally speaking, this AI model is trained to aswer follow-up questions, admit mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests.
So here comes our question:
“Can AI really improve customer experience?”
Artificial Intelligence is a CX game-changer in our always-on, hyperconnected world. But is it really that necessary for businesses?
“Can any business enhance its customer experience without AI nowadays?”
Yes, I agree companies can survive without the benefits of Artificial Intelligence, but at what cost? Wasted money and precious time, your employees could spend on more important tasks requiring their intellectual skills and human touch.
A growing number of brands are embracing Artificial Intelligence as a way to provide a seamless and personalized experience for their users. And we can help with it.
“How can CHI Software help other businesses with AI implementation?”
Let’s look at a real example. Our client is a leading Japanese telecommunication company. The main goal of this product was to add positive entertainment to the routine process. This chatbot has a 2D character, a penguin. Based on the Tamagotchi principle, this character can learn new words during a text conversation with the user.
Our client was looking for a solution to:
– Create a mobile application to cover popular mobile platforms;
– Improve engagement and customer satisfaction;
– Keep an easy-to-use chatbot interface with a popular character.
You can find every detail of the project following the link.
Tips for Using AI in Sales and Lead Generation
Of course, CX is an essential part of any business. However, no less critical are attracting new customers and direct sales. I, as a Business Development Executive with 15+ years of experience, want to give a couple of tips for using Artificial Intelligence in Sales:
– Use Artificial Intelligence to analyze your scripts. The first step to optimizing scripts is understanding what works and doesn’t. AI can help you with this by analyzing your scripts and providing information about the most effective elements. This information will help you make changes to your scripts that will make them more effective.
Read more: How to improve shopping experience with AI
– Use AI to test different versions of your scripts. Once you know what works and what doesn’t, you can use AI to test different versions of your scripts. In this way, you will be able to find the perfect combination of elements that best suits your business.
– Use AI to automate the process. Once you’ve optimized your scripts and forms, you can use Artificial Intelligence to automate the lead generation process. This will save you time and energy and keep your scripts and forms up-to-date and efficient.
Most user interfaces are focused on helping clients find their way to a point where they can get a solution to their problems. It applies to websites, mobile applications, and touch IVR.
Typically, an interface is intended for general use. And because changes are expensive and time-consuming, these interfaces tend to be inflexible concerning development time, use cases, or audience needs.
So yes, Artificial Intelligence will help you create more adaptable, personalized user interfaces and improve customer experience.
About the author
With over 15 years of banking experience, Anna has the expert ability to figure out efficient and modern IT solutions for her clients.