Middle/Senior Computer Vision Engineer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior Computer Vision Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision engineer to join our AI team who is eager to actively contribute to the development of the company’s research and pre-sales activities.
We are open to new ideas for implementation within the R&D center and also offer the opportunity to join our ongoing projects.
The main tasks of our R&D activities are related to:
- Sensor fusion
- Deep fake
- Image generation
- 3D Reconstruction
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is mandatory;
- 3+ years experience in Computer Vision / Machine Learning;
- Understanding of state-of-the-art CV approaches;
- Proficiency in Python, including expertise in key CV / DL libraries such as OpenCV, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras etc.;
- Experience with some of the well-known neural networks architectures such as YOLO, MobileNet, U-Net, R-CNN-based architectures etc.;
- Experience with Git, Docker, Linux.
Would be a plus:
- Involvement in pre-sales and research activities;
- Experience with generative ML techniques such as diffusion models, GANs, VAEs, and transformer architectures;
- Hands-on experience with MLOps system architecture using Hadoop, Kubernetes, cloud services (GCP/Amazon/Azure);
- Experience in full-cycle project development.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use the latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of dynamic teams;
- Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.