Middle Machine Learning Engineer
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle Machine Learning Engineer.
The product is unique prediction models that provide an accurate prognosis of future vehicle health events before they affect our customers. These deep insights will change the way fleets are managed, optimize expenditure, increase operational efficiency and safety with a clear and aggressive ROI.
- Proficiency with machine learning frameworks like PyTorch / Keras and libraries such as scikit-learn and pandas;
- Professional data engineering experience focused on batch data pipelines development using Spark and Python
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field;
- Master’s degree is a plus;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Distributed deep learning pipelines’ implementation using ML tools like PySpark, Horovod, PyTorch, MLflow.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
- Use latest technologies;
- Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
- Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
- Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
- Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients;
- Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.