Product Owner (AI Project) - Closed
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need Product Owner (AI Project).
- Years of Experience: Preferably Upper Mid / Lower Senior level (Usually 4+ years);
- Technical Skills: Preferable if the individual has some understanding of AI, but this is not mandatory as it can be learned. Product Owner capabilities are far more important;
- Project Experience: The individual would own multiple PoC’s on behalf of different stakeholders. Some examples include recommendations for answer improvements, chatbots to provide directed answers for help systems/onboarding, and question generation to help teachers create formative assessments;
- Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement: The role will involve collaborating with stakeholders, however, overall AI strategy will be owned by a steering committee and by myself;
- Communication: Communication is vital. Both written and verbal skill in English needs to be without issue, and an ability to understand or at least reflect technical jargon would be helpful;
- PM Skills: The organization generally uses Agile, the current working pattern of the team is most closely aligned with Kanban;
- Team: The current team size is 3, but we believe that there will soon be some individuals who are able to provide time overall to the project.
- Help with the creation of an AI roadmap in both the short term (PoC) and the long run (Production-ready products);
- Meet with stakeholders (mostly US time zones) to ensure requirements are well defined;
- Create User Stories for engineers to work on;
- Prioritise work effectively and provide communication to stakeholders;
- Collate information on all AI efforts across the Project, not just those being undertaken within the small team;
- Provide fortnightly AI updates to stakeholders so that an understanding of company-wide efforts is reported to senior leaders across the Project.
About the project:
Develop a chatbot prototype capable of retrieving information about the company, product support, technical documentation, and other relevant topics.