CHI Software is a global technology company shaping the future through innovation. We have delighted our clients for over 16 years, and it’s hundreds of startups and enterprises well-known and yet not. Our cooperation is always a win-win strategy.
We empower clients with our engineering capabilities; they grow their businesses.
Our talented team of software developers, business analysts, architects, and UI/UX designers is passionate about Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT. CHI Software’s success comes from care; we love working with our clients worldwide to overcome challenges, create comprehensive solutions, and deliver exceptional products.
We have just opened an office in Florida and are seeking a candidate who can land a new business and build a sales team. The ideal candidate must be able to jump in to take initiatives in every part of the prospecting and sales lifecycle, from hunting to closing, managing proof of concept engagements, and post-sale activities.
We value personality, drive, and passion over years of sales experience. Self-motivation, a proactive approach to sales, and excellent communication and writing skills are on top of our list.
Knowledge and solid sales experience in Technology Consultancy Sales are a huge plus. In addition, working experience in an international organization with global clients is an additional bonus.
- Driving every phase of the sales process, from prospecting to closing
- Working with the leadership team to formulate sales, marketing, and prospecting plans
- Identifying and pursuing fast-moving sales opportunities
- Managing customer relationships pre-sale and post-sale
- Recognizing scalable revenue-driving opportunities through partnerships
- Working with the tech team to manage customers’ expectations and ensure successful customer implementation and delivery.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus substantial commissions with excellent earning potential and unlimited upside to the successful hunter.
Also, you will get:
- Strong marketing support with pre-sale and brand awareness on the market;
- 100% employer-paid health insurance;
- 401(k) with company match;
- 15 days of annual paid time off + holidays;
- Free training and certification attainment;
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
We are looking for candidates that strive to deliver the best customer experience in every aspect of the relationship and are committed to providing real, measurable value for the business. It is an opportunity to become a part of a growing team and see and experience the impact of your hard work.
Why CHI Software?
- AI Excellence Award in 2022;
- Confirmed status of a Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Confirmed ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications;
- Four new offices in 2022 in Kobe (Japan), Florida (USA), Barcelona (Spain), and Krakow (Poland);
- Participation in significant tech conferences in Tokyo, Kobe (Japan), and London (UK) with the booth and visited more than 15 conferences in 6 countries;
- The New York Times, BBC, Hackernoon, and other popular media platforms wrote about us.
CHI Software is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran, or any other status protected by law.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put your talent to work with us!