Sales Representative with Japanese - Closed
The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is… Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Sales Representative with Japanese.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese (business Japanese) to communicate with Japanese customers;
- Understanding of the cultural, social, business, and political environment of Japan;
- Previous work experience in Japanese companies;
- A general understanding of the IT sphere will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian or/and English language (Intermediate or higher);
- Background as a Sales manager would be a plus.
- Be engaged in pre-sales activities along with Sales managers and technical staff;
- Support the pre-sales and post-sales cycle;
- Act as a communicator in communication with the Japanese partners/clients;
- Be involved in the translation of documentation/project specifications etc.;
- Conduct Japanese language training classes for the Sales team and developers.
- Working with Japanese customers and enterprises;
- Business trips and participation in exhibitions;
- With us you can develop your technical knowledge, improve your soft skills & build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of a dynamic team.