HeadSet Battery Android app
Android Bluetooth HeadSet Battery app by CHI Software Android Unit displays the information about the charge level of the Bluetooth headset, headphones, and also AirPods. Periodically updating this product, the team is boosting skills with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Bluetooth, Bluetooth sockets, and AT commands.
One of the reasons people face battery drain issues might be because of the many music apps they may be streaming. Streaming apps use a lot of data and screen time so that the battery may discharge quickly. Some headsets don’t have a battery indicator, which causes inconvenience to users.
Android Bluetooth Headset Battery app is not a commercial one, but rather a demonstration of our developers’ skills and expertise. It belongs to a rich collection of CHI Software’s internal products.
The main idea of the app was to report on the status of the battery and warn the user about the low battery charge in advance. This Android mobile application, created by CHI Software Android Unit, displays the information about the charge level of the Bluetooth-headsets, headphones, and AirPods.
- July 2015 - Ongoing
- Eastern Europe
- Entertainment & Media
- Android SDK
- Android Widget
- Android Notification
- Foreground Service
- Android 5 API & Design
- Connection of high level Bluetooth-headsets Those headsets send 10 states of battery charge with 10% interval of the battery charge and a headset model
- Connection of medium level Bluetooth-headsets Those headsets send 4 states of battery charge - they are 100%, 70%, 30%, and 0% of battery charge, and a headset model
- Connection of low level Bluetooth-headsets Those headsets don’t send any states of battery charge, but the headset model only
One of the reasons people face battery drain issues might be because of the many music apps you may be streaming. Streaming apps use a lot of data and screen time, so your battery may discharge quickly. Some headsets don’t have a battery indicator, which causes inconvenience to users.
- Our development team offered an effective way to measure the remaining charge on your Bluetooth remote device.
- The main idea of the app was to report on the status of the battery and warn the user about the low battery in advance.
- Our team wanted to boost skills with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Bluetooth technologies.
CHI Software Mobile Unit created an app where all the necessary information is displayed on the screen of the user’s phone. The app also keeps a history of connection and disconnection, so future versions will predict the time of the headphones’ work.
- We analyzed the market to come up with a valuable solution and understand where we can do better than the competition.
- Our design team came up with an intuitive interface for users’ convenience.
- Within a few months, we created the first version which supports a few protocols of exchanging battery info with Bluetooth headphones, Plantronics commands, and AT commands created by Apple.
- Now we are adding support for Apple AirPods and extended features for Sony, JBL and Jabra devices.
The Android Headset Battery app is my brainchild! It was I who suggested the initial app idea and created the first app version. This exciting project allowed us to add helpful features not provided by Android. My team wanted to create an application that can monitor the charge of Bluetooth headsets or headphones and warn users about their low levels. Since we started back in 2015, we have been regularly updating the app, adding new devices like Apple AirPods, and features. I believe in the bright future of this app.