Insurance app for real estate company
A web platform for financial and insurance startup. The company provides services for residential and commercial real estate professionals and corporate tenants.
The end client, one of the real estate startups aimed to develop a commercial real estate app that is an integrated solution where landlords, renters, and brokers can cooperate on mutually beneficial conditions.The solution had to have a high-performance rate and a robust security system.
This solution for real estate had to have a high-performance rate and a robust security system.
Our client, a consulting agency, was looking for an experienced and reliable web development company to support their end client. Although they had an in-house dev team, they couldn’t handle such a complex project because of the lack of human resources. We as a team have rich expertise in providing IT solutions for the real estate industry and a big pool of developers.
As a result, our partner agency hired the CHI Software team to deliver a wide range of project development services, from coding and QA testing to ongoing development and maintenance.
- Duration: March 2019 - Ongoing
- Location: the USA
- Industry: Fintech/Insurtech
- On-demand staffing, Back-end development, Front-end development, Software testing
Our client, a consulting agency, was looking for an experienced and reliable web development company to support their end client. Although they had an in-house dev team, they couldn’t handle such a complex project because of the lack of human resources. Among the core challenges were:
– To extend the in-house team with a dedicated team of developers really fast;
– To find a team of full-stack web developers who are able to work effectively in the Eastern Time Zone;
– To migrate a monolithic real estate app to an event-driven microservice architecture, all hosted on AWS.
- Compliance check. Checking compliance of the documentation with the rules and regulations
- Contracts generating. Generating both insurance documents and contracts
- Payment transactions. Supporting fast and secure payment transactions within the commercial app for real estate
The team developed a solution for real estate that covers clients’ needs, such as checking compliance of the documentation with the rules and regulations, generating insurance documents and contracts, making payment transactions inside the system, and more.
– The project has regular daily updates and sprints after each stage of development. Our developers are always planning the next steps. We use popular communication tools: Slack, Jira, and Skype to stay connected.
– Since this real estate app is one of the elements of a much larger system, there are many integrations with other services, such as Equifax, TenantSafe, Yardi, and payment systems.
– The primary services of app development for real estate are back-end development (NestJS, TypeORM), front-end development (React.js), and software testing.
Our technology stack
- CHI Software team delivered a wide range of project development services, from coding and QA testing to ongoing development and maintenance.
- We gathered a сlose-knit team of qualified and motivated experts.
- We provided timely delivery with no delays.
- We successfully migrated the client’s monolithic real estate app to AWS microservices.