Web portal for an insurance company
A web portal that covers all processes of a wide range of insurance deals. The platform includes a list of necessary functions and paperless workflow instruments.
Back in 2021 the global insurtech market was estimated at USD 3.85 billion and is forecasted to reach USD 5.45 billion in 2022. Insurtech investment in Europe is growing faster than anywhere else in the world. It has already reached $483m in Q1 2022.
Insurance industry is changing every day, from pure risk transfer to service-led ecosystems.
Our client is a well-established insurance company in Eastern Europe. The client’s main idea was to provide a unique SaaS platform for insurance companies and their partners. This insurance web portal should cover the full insurance process from drawing insurance contracts to handling insurance events.
Since the client wanted to enter the market as soon as possible, the main requirement was to create the first stable MVP version within two months.
- April 2020 - Ongoing
- Java 11
- React JS
- AWS (ECS, RDS)
- Paperless workflow Easy documentation management without paper work
- Client accounting Client accounting for insurance programs and insurance companies
- Secure payments Implementation of secure payments for a high user's security online
- Electronic key An option of signing all documents by a secure electronic key
- Claim notification A feature of helpful claim notifications through the client’s personal account
- Auto payment There is also an auto claim payment in the insurance app
- Recording Recording information about the documentation uploaded by users
The client’s main idea was to provide a unique SaaS platform for insurance companies and their partners. This insurance web portal should cover the full insurance process – from creating insurance contracts to handling insurance events and managing accommodation.
Since the client wanted to enter the market as soon as possible, the main requirement was to create the first stable MVP version in 2 months.
The main challenges
- Absence of an appropriate web platform to communicate with a nationwide telco partners and retailers;
- The client needed an insurance app that covers full nationwide document management. All communications among POS, agents, clients, and the company’s employees were separate and segmental;
- Providing a simple sales process by automating the calculation of value and registration of an insurance contract;
- Unique MVP design and development of the stable product version within a short period of time;
- Attracting new customers and offering high-quality services to existing ones through the usage of a single customer base and CRM software solutions.
The CHI Software team has developed an insurance web portal focused on managing both B2B and B2C processes within the insurance company. The solution provides a platform to organize and track interactions with clients and partners, both current and potential.
- The insurance company received a web portal that covers all processes of a wide range of insurance services.
- The MVP product development was done according to the client’s requirements and needs.
- The client can now manage the processes of insurance transactions and organize communication smoothly and correctly.
- The customer’s electronic signature ensures the proper functioning of e-policy sales.
- The web platform developed by the CHI Software team streamlined the paperless workflow and business communication processes.
The Vodafone company successfully works with the insurance company ‘Shid-Zahid.’ The main criterion of the project’s success is using the INRISK web platform, an online insurance platform developed by CHI Software. The delivered solution is one of the best in its niche and has significantly increased customer interaction. We would like to emphasize the fast and well-coordinated work of our project support service provided by CHI. Within the first few months, the service became very popular and now is in great demand among the customers.