Every day, it’s getting harder to protect your business and users’ growing data. Malware systems are becoming more sophisticated, attacking over 50% of companies worldwide at least once a week.
The cyber solutions market is filled with numerous backup and security tools that take partial care of protecting data, company infrastructure, and devices but have security gaps.
Therefore, our client’s main business needs were to:
- Eliminate cyber solution complexity and improve security;
- Create, backup, and support virtual machines (VM);
- Deploy systems of VMs and provide an easy interface to serve them;
- Create, validate and convert to VM backups from different virtualization platforms;
- Debug and fix bugs in the existing and new product features.
Our development team is mostly engaged in backups support, in particular to remote machines, local machines, and other media, like CD discs and cassettes.
Cassettes are used by big enterprises when they need to back up large amounts of data
Our main task is to fix bugs in the backup logic for these devices
We are to debug new features, like Continuous Data Protection
A new task we are going to work on is the ability to backup to Azure and AWS cloud using the client's solution