Healthcare app for seniors
Our client has developed an AI-based monitoring solution that collects, analyzes, and generates reports about senior people's health. The main goal was to add new features and create mobile versions of the app for all platforms.
According to the US National poll on healthy aging, three in ten adults aged 50–80 (28%) say they are currently using at least one mobile health app. Overall, 34% of older adults said they use or have used apps for exercise, 22% for nutrition, 20% for weight loss, and 17% for sleep.
Among those who have never used a health app, at least one in four has used apps to share health information with their health care providers. Seven in ten (or 70%) reported using them to keep track of their health, 39% to get information about health, and 9% to share or compete with family/friends. This poll shows that health apps for seniors are a huge and really important market.
Our client was looking for a development team to create a solution that involves continuous personal health monitoring and predictive power of data analytics, real-time control of the patients’ location, and their movement for quick first aid.
- March 2019 - Ongoing
- the USA
- Flutter SDK
- Google Maps API
- HTTP Dio
- Registration Registration of patients and caregivers in the healthcare app
- Notifications Receiving and processing notifications from connected devices
- Reports Creating detailed reports in the application
- Patient data Viewing patient data including detailed graphs for the last week
- History History of different events in the application
- Settings A variety of settings for using the healthcare application
Our client has a popular AI Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM) solution for elderly people. The healthcare app’s primary function is to monitor senior patients and alert staff if someone falls down, becomes dehydrated, or begins to display abnormal physiological patterns.
This initial solution has to have:
- Increased the quality of healthcare solutions for elderly people;
- Improved patients’ safety;
- Updated solution for all platforms and devices.
Our client was in search of a development team to create a cross-platform app that involves personal health monitoring and predictive data analytics, as well as real-time control of the patients’ location, and their movement for quick first aid in case of emergency.
This healthcare app is built to help nurses in assisted living facilities (ALF) prioritize their time based on the needs of their individual patients.
- We improved the quality of an existing healthcare app for eldery people.
- We created 2 patient engagement healthcare apps for all platforms and devices.
- We boosted patients’ safety for the client’s Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM) solution.
Unlike average apps for youth or businesses we create, this project is way more complicated since senior patients and nurses are the core end-users. So it was very responsible and challenging to work on a solution that involves continuous personal health monitoring and predictive power of data analytics, real-time control of the patients’ location, and their movement for quick first aid. I do hope such helpful solutions for elderly patients will reach all countries soon. As a result, our team created two cross-platform apps with support for tablets, smartphones, and the web, and added data synchronization between the server and connected devices (watches) worn by patients.