INSK medical application
Over 90% of Ukraine's population under 35 uses smartphones. So, the main aim of this project is to create an effective medical insurance solution for mobile users and boost our client’s sales with this innovation
According to statistical research, over 90% of Ukraine’s population under 35 uses smartphones for various purposes: from shopping to medical care. Smartphone usage grew rapidly between 2015 and 2021. In 2025, the number of monthly active smartphone users is projected to reach 28.79 million individuals.
As of today, many insurance companies process medical cases manually, which takes much time. To organize medical services, there are assistance companies, which help clients seek medical services. Such companies help with organizing a visit to a doctor, diagnostic procedures, tests, obtaining test results, and also close issues with the document flow between the insurance company, the medical institution, and the client.
The main aim of this project is to create an effective medical insurance solution for mobile users and boost our client’s sales with this innovation.
- September 2020 – Ongoing
- Registration and Authorization User Registration and Authorization
- User profile Setting up a User profile
- Registration via assistance company Information about the registration for the service from the assistance company
- Online appointment Online appointment with a doctor
- Online medical advice via text chat Receiving medical advice remotely using audio or text chat
- Online medical advice via video chat Receiving doctor's consultations remotely using video chat
- Services schedule Viewing the schedule of the Services
- Notifications Receiving notifications about the insured event
- Agreement Downloading the insurance agreement
- Archive Viewing the archive of insurance Events and Services
- Language Multi-Language support (EN, UA, RU)
As of today, many insurance companies process medical cases manually which takes much time. To organize the medical services, сlients use the services of assistance companies. Such companies help with organizing a visit to the doctor, diagnostic procedures, tests, obtaining test results, and also close issues with the document flow between the insurance company, the medical Institution and the client.
Our main task was to create a unified app and speed up the processes for doctors, clients of insurance companies, and assistance companies.
Our client was looking:
- for an effective mobile solution to improve the general medical insurance flow with fewer manual actions;
- to reduce the cost of customer service by 10% within 6 months after the implementation of the project;
- to offer a convenient digital solution to their end-users to receive medical advice, set appointments for services using just an app installed on a smartphone;
- to increase the speed of processing requests;
- to increase customers’ loyalty to insurance companies;
- for a mobile app available both for users of iOS v.13, and Android v.5+;
- for a web version to work well for such browsers as Google Chrome, Mozilla, and Firefox;
- for a professional dedicated development team to offer the best solution.
We are working on a solution for different platforms to increase customer loyalty of the current and new app users.
Insurance and assistance companies need an integrated system to exchange data on:
- Medical and preventive institutions;
- Insured persons;
- Sending data about Service Enrollment;
- Obtaining data about Registration for the service
Besides, they need integration with the INRISK system to exchange:
- Information about the policy;
- Data about the agreement;
- Data on insured events and appeals.
- INRISK will be the core of the solution. It will process all authorization and work with policies and insured events.
- Med Assistance is used for the exchange of information on insurance and the insured.
- Dr. Eleks module is used for the automation of all processes in medical institutions.
- PubNub is used for messaging\signaling.
- Vonage is used for video\audio calls.
- Our team conducted a profound discovery phase, analyzed the requirements and possible risks.
- We offer custom software development to meet all project requirements.
- The medical mobile app is available for both iOS v.13 and higher, and Android v.5+ and higher.
- The web app version will be released for the following browsers: Chrome Version 88.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox Version 66.0 and higher.
- Our team created an effective solution for end-users on all platforms.
- Our client states that within the first 6 months of the app launch they’ve received regular customer satisfaction feedback and added 20% of new clients.
We started working on this medical app project when online services were at their peak. As for the medical sphere, people prefer staying home due to Covid-19 realities and in some cases, remote online consultation with a doctor was the only possible option. Glad to see that the leading insurance company in Ukraine has shifted from manual request processing and offline offices to a more dynamic and healthy environment. Working on mobile apps for medical insurance companies we analyzed all risks and implemented top-notch features that greatly improved the satisfaction level of our client’s customers.