Instant payment app
A user-friendly mobile application for instant payments and money transfers. An app through which a user can manage all finances via one application — pay for services from a mobile phone account, from a wallet account, or attach a card from any bank.
The coronavirus pandemic forced big and small businesses to adapt to unprecedented circumstances in 2020. Technological solutions offered a variety of options to both support end users and help businesses overcome the negative economic impact of the pandemic. The telecommunication industry was no exception.
According to Statista research, in 2021, technology spending in the telecommunication services industry grew to 1.45 trillion U.S. dollars, with an increase of nearly 5% from 2020.
Our client, a well-established UK telecommunication company, was looking for a reliable software vendor to help develop native mobile applications for iOS and Android users. This instant payment app included integration of all telecom-related finance operations into one solution for customers’ comfort.
- April 2020 – November 2021
- United Kingdom
- Scarlet (Websocket)
- UiKit (private own library)
- Payment for services Payment for mobile communications, home Internet and TV, utilities, games, social networks, transport, and repay loans
- Online purchases Online purchases in different online stores
- Money transfers Money transfers to the wallets of friends and relatives by phone number, from card to card, or to a mobile phone account.
In 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic forced different types of businesses to adapt to unpredicted challenges. The telecommunication industry was no exception. Technological solutions offered a variety of options to both support both end users and help businesses overcome the negative economic impact of the pandemic.
According to recent statistics, in 2021, technology spending in the telecommunication industry grew to 1.45 trillion U.S. dollars, with an increase of nearly 5% from 2020.
Our client was searching for a dedicated mobile team to develop a payment app for their iOS and Android users. The engineers were to work out an app with a complex solution to integrate all recent finance services into one. Moreover, the app needed a friendly UI/UX to improve online customer experience and, as a result, to smooth online operations.
Our developers were a part of a big distributed team responsible for refactoring old features and developing new app functionality. CHI Software mobile developers participated in:
- We staffed the payment app project with a team of mobile developers within 1 week
- Our developers supported the initial app features, and also added new app functionality, like integration of all finance operations into one solution
- The developed instant payment app had performed with no downtime since its latest release in 2021
It was one of the most significant projects I had ever worked on. The huge development team was divided into small feature teams with a few developers for each platform. Every team had its responsibility scope: developing new features and supporting/reworking old ones. I really enjoyed working there because of the friendly and experienced people. Also, the technology stack was the most modern in those days, and we cared about reworking the old deprecated things.