Our client is a reputable Ukrainian insurance company with a strong focus on providing comprehensive medical insurance services.
Insurance aggregator Inpolis
This insurance aggregator has gathered the best of Ukraine's insurance companies in one place with round-the-clock support and favorable prices. Currently, the service offers insurance from 35 Ukrainian insurers.
By definition, an insurance aggregator is a group or cluster of independent insurance companies. They unite to give their members more benefits than individual points of sale can allow: to get insurance quotes in just a few clicks and compare the options before choosing. This way, a client doesn’t have to search each website individually.
According to profound research by McKinsey, about 50% of online insurance in Europe alone is sold via aggregators. It means insurance agencies can’t stay aside and need to adapt to the market change asap. Insurance aggregators help insurers enter new markets, expand their customer reach, and become more competitive in terms of price and product performance. Aggregators analyze the market regularly, so they always have fresh insights into customer and product data, which gives companies a chance to discover new customer segments, respond to new trends, and test new products.
- Duration: December 2021- Ongoing
- Location: Ukraine
- Industry: Insurance
- MVP development, Custom software development, Web development, UI/UX design
Our client, a well-established insurance broker in Ukraine, wanted to unite several service providers to give their customers more benefits than individual agencies: to get online insurance quotes in just a few clicks and compare the options before choosing. They needed a platform, a kind of online insurance marketplace, where customers compare product features, carriers, coverage, and price. The product had to provide:
– An effective way to increase insurance broker sales by attracting new online customers;
– The need to offer end customers a simple and convenient way to conclude an insurance contract;
– Aim to reach a new level of sales;
– The need to reduce the company’s operating costs.
- Quotes and coverage comparison. Insurance quotes and coverage comparison of different insurance providers
- Registration. Fast registration of an insurance policy online in just 5 minutes
- Accounting. Transparent, detailed and updated real-time accounting
- Insurance contract. Drawing up an insurance contract from anywhere in the world
- Cost calculation. Calculation of the cost of a Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (MTPL) e-policy, and Green card e-policy from 35 insurance companies
- Invoice. Getting an online invoice
- Payment. Fast payment by card
- Correspondence. Sending the policy by email
- Leads generation. New leads generation for aggregator partners
- Language. Multi-language support: Ukrainian, and English
The CHI Software team has developed an intuitive insurance aggregator that united 35 insurance companies as of today. The solution provides a platform to organize and track all interactions with clients and partners.
The main idea of creating the Inpolis aggregator is based on providing reliable insurance with maximum savings of time and money, gathering all the necessary information in one place. At the moment, the platform operates throughout Ukraine, and in the near future, it is planned to expand to the markets of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Our team has:
– Created an intuitive platform for a wide scope of insurance services sale
– Implemented an online payment for insurance functionality
– Created a unique instrument for promoting the insurance company’s products
– Realized an opportunity to issue insurance policies online without paperwork
– Automated the insurance contract managemen
– Created a client’s personal account
Our technology stack
- PHP Laravel Nova
- Fast entry onto the online insurance market
- Increase in sales and business income
- Optimization of accounting and control of insurance contracts
- Lower operating costs
- A simple tool for end clients to access all products of the insurance company on one web platform