USA-based media startup aiming at supporting people’s communication during pandemics. The client wanted to offer a new concept of social networking app, something close to a real nightclub online, for people to gather and communicate, have parties with good music, and share interactive videos. This solution was supposed to cover all platforms and devices: for both mobile and desktop users.
Swift, Kotlin, WebRTC, Smack, XMPP, Janus, Qt, QWebEngine, Python
- To check the idea (concept) of a new social platform during the pandemic time;
- To develop the social media network solution from scratch for the USA target audience;
- To avoid out-of-the-box solutions like Twillio and find custom software development services for desktop and mobile solutions;
- To show stable prototypes for investors’ approval.
Product discovery, custom software development, web development, desktop development (Windows and Mac OS), native mobile app development (iOS and Android).
- Product discovery: research, analysis, and estimation;
- Creation of technical documentation;
- UX design for all platforms;
- Custom software development for all platforms;
- Software testing.
- We started fast, conducting a profound discovery phase with a lot of research. Over time, we began to apply the Use Case Scenario and User Stories + AC approach, which demonstrated the value from each selected feature;
- We provided custom software development services for all platforms of the client’s interest: desktop (Windows and Mac OS) and mobile application development services (for iOS and Android users);
- We created working prototypes within the MVP stage to check if the idea was valid.
We are glad to see you here. Let's get in touch!